The perks are often what keep you at a company. From an accommodating time-off plan and flexible work hours to educational reimbursement and a solid healthcare plan, benefits are incredibly important. Below, you’ll find some of the best jobs with benefits in Texas to start your job search off on the right foot (or to inspire you to make a career move).
Jobs With Benefits In Texas: Where To Take Your Career
You’ll find some of the premier jobs with benefits in the Lone Star State fall within the finance industry. These companies know the impact of finances on your life — including having a healthy retirement plan in place as well as healthcare coverage. Beyond that, they also understand that employees appreciate time-off programs, lifelong education support, resource groups and more.
Financial services firm Charles Schwab offers truly stellar benefits that work wonders in drawing and retaining team members. Schwab goes beyond traditional benefit plans — empowering “Schwabbies” with the education, tools, support, and services they need to manage the physical, mental and financial health of team members and their families.
Attention To Health & Wellness
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and contributions from Schwab for planning and saving
- On-site health screenings, local events and health-related rewards
- One-on-one financial guidance and a custom financial plan through Employee Branch & Advice Services
- 401(k) with matching contribution paid every pay period
- Vacation, sick and holiday time-off — plus paid sabbatical — to rest and recharge
- Employee assistance programs, employee discounts and also a group legal plan
- Eight hours of paid time off that can be used to volunteer at eligible nonprofit organizations of your choice
Development & Inclusion
- Development, mentoring and training programs to help you grow both personally and professionally
- Inclusion Networks and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) focused on maintaining a dynamic organization with a diverse workforce
Charles Schwab’s impressive benefits go on and on — making it a perfect opportunity to find some of the best jobs with benefits in Texas. Search Schwab careers here.
If you’re interested in jobs with benefits, Ryan is another top Texas employer with amazing perks. A leading global tax services firm, the company offers excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as additional benefits — outlined below:
Focus on Life & Family
- Paid holidays
- Comprising part of their innovative myRyan work environment, employees are free to take time off at their discretion, guilt free, consistent with the needs of clients and the Firm, as long as their work gets done. The focus is on results and superior client service, rather than on where and when work is completed.
- Because Ryan measures performance on results achieved, rather than hours worked, traditional vacation and Paid Time Off (PTO) programs are not in place for exempt (salaried) employees.
- 401(k) plan – Employees receive a competitive 401(k) plan that provides a full array of investment options to defer earnings, either through pre-tax or Roth contributions, and an employer matching contribution to all eligible team members.
- Medical, dental as well as vision premiums
- Healthcare reimbursement or Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Ryan provides both short-term and long-term disability insurance at no cost to eligible employees.
- The firm also provides group term life and AD&D insurance coverage at no cost to all employees working in a regular, full-time capacity (minimum of 30 hours per week).
- Employee Assistance Program
- International Business Traveler Insurance
- Accelerated promotion path
- Comprehensive training curricula
- CPA/Bar Exam review course
Between Ryan’s flexible and inclusive myRyan work environment and their coveted employee benefits package, they offer some of the best jobs with benefits in Texas. Search Ryan careers here.
Beyond the job description, salary, company mission and office camaraderie, it’s also the perks that keep you motivated to work for a great company.